Established in 2003, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata is a tertiary care multi-specialty hospital that shines as a perfect collaboration of technological excellence, infrastructure, competent care, and warm hospitality. It is commenced as a joint venture of Apollo Group of Hospitals, India, and Parkway Health of Singapore.
Parkway Group is a leading healthcare provider in many countries of Asia. It renders over 70% of private, quality, and premium healthcare in Singapore. Its subsidiaries involve Parkway Group Healthcare, which operates a network of regional hospitals and medical centers in India, Malaysia, and Brunei.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital houses center of excellence in the Center of excellence, including Heart, Cancer/Oncology, Orthopaedics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, Robotic Surgery, Transplants, and Emergency Care. It is garnered with awards and accreditations-
• the best multi-specialty hospital in Kolkata by THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
• ISO 22000:2005 - HACCP CERTIFICATION
• ISO 14001:2005 – Environmental Management and ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management
1. Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospital has recently added Novalis TX with Brain LAB, the revolutionary technology in Radiation Therapy (RT) that maximizes tumor destruction with minimum damage to healthy tissues.
2. It also offers IGRT THERAPY, Comprehensive Brachytherapy by image 4D-CRT, IMRT THERAPY, and Knifeless Surgery of Brain by Radiosurgery for the first time in Eastern India.
3. It has launched India's first Cellvizio System.
4. It has performed the first-ever Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in East India.
5. It has accomplished the first successful critical neurosurgery on a child patient suffering from a critical cyst similar to a second head, which is the first of its kind in the entire country. The eight-month-old child was diagnosed with a rare and unheard condition of Encephalomeningocele present since birth.
6. It is the first hospital in Eastern India to craft a live workshop on CARTO or Electrophysiology Mapping Technique.
7. It has gained recognization for first-ever cadaver transplant in Eastern India.
• GHL Cancer Hospital
• AGHL Children Centre
• AGHL Child Development
• Apollo Gleneagles Medical Centre
• The Day Care Centre
1. Allergy & immunology
3. Apollo Health Check
6. General Surgery
8. Internal medicine
9. Microbiology Lab
11. Nuclear Medicine
12. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
16. Physical Medicine
17. Plastic surgery
21. Transfusion Medicine &Blood bank
23. Uro Gynecology
24. Vascular & Non-vascular Intervention
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
58, Canal Circular Rd, Kadapara, Phool Bagan,
Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Comfort During Stay
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Post operative followup
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services