Established in 1962, AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur, Kolkata, is located 300 meters away from the Eastern Metropolitan By-pass. It is also known as Vision Care Hospital. It is a state-of-the-art facility that is commenced in the expensive, glass-front building. It is designed to convey a tribute to modern medicine. Owing to its integrated and comprehensive healthcare services, it is recognized among the top tertiary care healthcare center in Eastern India. It is the first Boutique hospital in Eastern India. It specializes in Neuro care, hemato-oncology, cardiology, joint replacement, and Pediatric and women care.
The hospital envisions itself to be cherished as the best place to come for care and the best place to work. It strives on the mission “to create the national model of care through the relentless pursuit of unparalleled quality & value to the entire satisfaction of patient, customer, and staff.”
AMRI network of hospitals performs more than 1000 procedures, treats more than 3.5 lakhs patients, and comprises 1.5 lakhs diagnostics per year. It houses more than 5000 healthcare professionals on board.
AMRI hospital is featured as one of the top hospitals by CEO insights magazine. It has been ranked second among the hospitals in both Kolkata and eastern India by the WEEK –Hansa Annual Hospitals Ranking in India, 2019. Its branch at Mukundapur achieved Green OT certification on May 28, 2016, and its accreditation from the NABH in February 2017.
1. AMRI-Mukundapur began its clinical operations from March 25, 2011, soon evolved as one of the best hospitals in Kolkata.
2. The hospital has accomplished over 300 laser surgeries in proctology in 16 months, since February 2017
3. AMRI-Mukundapur has positioned itself among the handful of hospitals in Eastern India to feature advanced Paediatric ICU, with high-tech equipment.
4. AMRI-Mukundapur is the foremost and first center outside the United Kingdom that examines Diploma in Child Health.
5. It has conducted critical laparoscopic surgery to remove the longest gallbladder in Eastern regions of India.
1. Aesthetic, reconstructive & plastic surgery
2. AMRI inst. of laboratory sciences
3. Blood bank & transfusion medicine
4. Cardiac sciences
5. Clinical psychology
6. Dentistry & maxillofacial surgery
8. Emergency, critical care & trauma management
9. Endocrinology & diabetology
10. ENT & head neck surgery
11. Gastro Sciences
12. General and minimally invasive surgery
13. Internal medicine
14. IVF center
16. neuro sciences
17. Nuclear medicine & pet ct
18. Obstetrics & gynaecology
19. Onco sciences
21. Orthopedics & joint replacement
22. Paediatrics & neonatology
23. Physiotherapy & rehabilitation medicine
25. Pulmonology & chest medicine
26. Radiology & interventional radiology
230 Barakhola Lane, behind Metro Cash n Carry,
Purba Jadavpur, Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700099
Comfort During Stay
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Post operative followup
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services