Send me Jobs like this
Qualification: B.E. or diploma in Biomedical Engineering. Minimum of Four years clinical/ biomedical technology, including management and leadership experience. Experience in hospital is a must.
1. Ensuring that patient care instrument used throughout the Hospital is safe.
2. Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable to efficient operations.
3. To provide necessary support to the Doctors / Nursing Staff / Operators in terms with equipment usage. Direct all aspects of maintenance, and repair of the equipment, as well as ongoing training and education of staff related to safe medical device uses and practices.
4. Provide first hand support to the medical equipment during their breakdown and normal maintenance.
5. Direct and manage preventive maintenance on medical equipment, through adjustment or replacement of items on a scheduled basis to prevent equipment failures.
6. Upkeep all equipment to its proper and uninterrupted working performance by planned and scheduled preventive maintenance program.
7. Ensure the patient safety and result accuracy by measures like periodic calibration, periodic safety checks etc.
8. Provide on job training and support to the equipment users and operators. Coordinate with the agencies for spares and service support.
9. Establish and implement technical protocols and management functions pertaining to biomedical equipment.
10. Advice administration on matters pertaining to equipment purchase, performance, financial provisions etc.
11. Establish and define departmental goals and objectives to meet goals and objectives of the Hospital.
12. Plan, implement and evaluate programs to meet departmental goals.
Contact Company:KAMMS Management Consultants Private Limited